Landscape Crew Leader
Reports to: Project Manager
Summary of Position:
A Crew Leader plans, directs, and coordinates activities for construction, renovation, and maintenance of landscape designs. Complies with company policies, landscape plans, constructions details and HOA guidelines.
- Works with Project Manager coordinating landscape materials, performing scope of work in accordance with the working drawings and change orders.
- Supervises landscape crews. This may include, but is not limited to, managing the constructions of fountains, outdoor kitchens, ornamental rock designs and paver installation.
- Oversees landscaping projects. May at times work alongside crew to complete projects.
- The Crew Leader is responsible for making sure the crew is onsite, working, and staying focused on assigned tasks.
- Recruits potential crew members, directs, and motivates crew members as needed.
- Interprets specifications and company policies to subordinates and enforces safety regulations. Analyzes and resolves work related problems and grievances.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Work with Co-workers in a Respectful and Ethical Manner.
- Support the work of others in the Company with a willing, positive attitude by demonstrating such behavior in the workplace.
- Provides Project Manager with timely and accurate information as required.
Knowledge and Skills Utilized by Landscape Foreman
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, memos, blue prints, and floor plans.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and in small groups.
Physical and Time Requirements of This Position
- Must be able to work the number of hours required to ensure quality project for the customer and a profitable project for the Company.
- Can lift 50 pounds personally at one time.
- Can work outside in the Arizona heat for long periods of time and in direct sunlight.
- Can walk and kneel on uneven terrain without assistance.
- Can climb ladders without assistance.
- May be exposed to ongoing construction and various weather conditions.
Job Type: Full time
Required Experience: Three to five years landscape construction or related.
Compensation: Based on experience and ability to perform essential job functions. Current Arizona Driver’s License a plus.
To contact us regarding this, or other opportunities, please fill out this form completely.